Conciliatory Cross in Chotyně
It is 110 cm high, the width is 75 cm at its widest point. Its accessibility is limited as it is in a private garden belonging to the family house No. 45 on the right of so-called Dlouhá mez (Long Country Lane), which connects Chotyně and Hrádek nad Nisou.
We have no information about the origins of the cross, though one interesting point about it is that it was moved from its original location in 1860 because of excavation of the railway banks for the mainline between Liberec and Žitava (Zittau) towns.
Locally, there are two further crosses, located in Václavice and Zdislava.